- Status: Sold
- Type: Development Land Land Assembly
3oronation Park Land Assembly part 1 | High Rise Mixed Use Development Opportunity – 10 lot assembly
The “Windsor” assembly consists of 10 parcels located at 105-125 Windsor Dr and 102-110 Edinburgh Pl. This is the Tri-Cities premier development site with an unbeatable downtown Port Moody location. This site is designated for high-rise mixed-use in the City of Port Moody’s freshly minted Coronation Park Neighborhood Plan. Please contact the city of Port Moody for guidance on acceptable densities for this site.
- Feature 1: Coronation Park Neighbourhood Plan
- Feature 2: 10 Parcel Assembly
- Feature 3: Gross Site Area ±99,538 SQFT (2.285 Acres)
- Description: Located in the city core, this is Port Moody’s premier high-rise development site. End users can enjoy conveniences such as Thrifty’s and IGA Shopping Centres, the City of Port Moody Library and Recreation Complex, coffee shops, banks and the 10 acre Rocky Point Park all within 15 minutes walking distance. The site is within 450m to the Inlet Centre Skytrain Station and 1500m to the Westcoast Express Line which are 35 minutes and 25 minutes, respectively, to downtown Vancouver.
View on map / Neighborhood
This Development Land Land Assembly style property.