Director, Business Development
Get to know
With a background in finance, local government administration and operations management, Erin brings a future-forward perspective to London Pacific’s brokerage model. As the brokerage continues to evolve and procure coveted talent in new asset classes, Erin’s role is to ensure that London Pacific is primed for this growth; venturing in new exciting directions while maintaining London Pacific’s reputation and standard for excellence in the delivery of commercial real estate services.
Remote now on Salt Spring Island – Erin collaborates with the dedicated professionals that make up the head office support team. They are the boots on the ground and backbone of what redefines London Pacific’s success.
Outside of her commitment to the London Pacific legacy, Erin can be found open water swimming, creating art with her daughter, or working on her homestead.
How can I help you?
Send another message
604 420 2600 ext email@example.com
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Corporate Compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree – Political Science University of Victoria
- Canadian Securities Trading License
- Professional Certification - Local Government Administration Capilano University
- Real Estate Trading Services License – UBC Sauder School of Business
Memberships and Associations
- HAVAN Home Builders Association
- UDI Urban Development Institute
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- North Shore Fruit Tree Project
- Wilderness Committee
- Capital Region Beekeepers Association