About London Pacific
London Pacific is a commercial real estate brokerage working with property owners, investors and premier developers to market and sell commercial real estate investment opportunities with specialization in development land.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative person to join our growing team. The successful candidate will work closely with all team members including management to provide important corporate and site-specific marketing and graphic design.
- Using Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop and InDesign to design and update marketing brochures, folders, signage, business cards, reports, and advertisements using approved company brand standards
- Update and maintain website content in WordPress, including graphics and page content; work with external web development team on project-based website improvement.
- Design and manage email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp, update and manage Developer contact list.
- Design and manage Corporate social media on LinkedIn. Create graphic content for Linkedin, Instagram and Facebook for both corporate communications as well as individual brokers.
- Coordinate print production with external vendors as well as internal marketing material printing.
- Preparing letters and mailers for clients and potential clients
- Work with Management on strategic planning for the Marketing Department including Budget projections.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Graphic Design education/certificate or equivalent experience of at least 2 years
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Graphic file handling for Print production
- Graphic file handling for Digital platforms (Website, Email Blast & Social Media, Digital Ads)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Real Estate Marketing an asset
- Organizational, time management, and project management skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- A dynamic team player; flexible to changes in job nature when required
- Mature personality who is punctual, responsible, and reliable
London Pacific provides competitive compensation and upon 6 months of employment, offers enrollment in our Extended Health and Dental Benefits.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.