Manager, Marketing & Communications
Get to know
Michael is a multi-talented professional with an education in graphic design and marketing. He has an extensive background in creative project management and is well versed in digital marketing, corporate communications and social media management.
His ability to team lead and work simultaneously on multiple projects with quick turn deadlines is well suited to the pace of commercial real estate. Michael brings initiatives and innovative ideas to the London Pacific team; He is heavily relied upon daily for all of London Pacific’s marketing, communications and production projects.
How can I help you?
Send another message
604 420 2600 ext firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Marketing (Digital & Traditional)
- Communication Design & Graphic Design
- Corporate Branding
- Bachelor of Applied Art, Commercial Design at Ming Chuan University
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design | Summer program
- Hootsuite Academy | Social Marketing Certificate, Advanced Social Adverting Certificate.
Outside of Office
- Off the clock, Michael is a hobby photographer with a wide array of interests such as travelling, adventure sports, cooking, arts & culture, and home improvement. He is currently taking metal smithing workshops, yoga and Windsurfing lessons.