LAND ASSEMBLY | TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
This site contains ten consecutive properties, located within walking distance to shopping, transit, Canada Games Pool and The Justice Institute. The frontage is facing E Eighth Ave with lane access off both Cumberland Street and York Street. There is also a premium view of Mount Baker and City Sky Line. Principal Forms and Uses: Single detached dwellings, single detached dwellings on a compact lot, duplexes, triplexes, quadraplexes, cluster houses, townhouses, rowhouses and other equivalent ground-oriented housing forms. Lots with single detached dwellings may also include a secondary suite and/or a detached accessory dwelling unit.
Prime Location | New Westminster
• Massey Victory Heights and McBride Sapperton neighbourhood of New Westminster
• Situated on East Eighth Avenue between Cumberland and York Street.
• 5-minute walk to F.W. Howay Elementary School and 8 minutes from École Glenbrook Middle School.
• 15-minute walk to four other nearby elementary, middle and secondary schools.
• 6-mintue walk to Safeway Grocery Store and Shopping Plaza.
• Unobstructed view of Mount Baker and City Sky Line.